PROJECT GAPc (GIVING AWAY PERSONAL COMPUTERS) @ SOUTH WEST
An IT Programme for Needy Family with Schooling Children
Project GAPc (Giving Away Personal Computers) @ South West was incepted in FY2006 for needy families with schooling children to own personal computers (PCs). The objectives of Project GAPc @ South West are:
• To narrow the digital gap among our needy families with schooling children;
• To enhance job preparation capabilities.
The eligibility criteria as follow:
• Open to Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents residing within South West District;
• The Applicant is a full-time student in Government/Government-Aided School, Junior College, Centralised Institute, Independent School , Institute of Technical Education , Polytechnic or MOE-registered Special Education School .
• Total gross monthly household income must not exceed $2,700 or Per capita income must not exceed $700, those with disabled family member, the per capita income must not exceed $875;
• The applicant household should not have a working PC with system specifications that can satisfy school's learning needs.
You may contact the following officer for more details:
Miss Teo Ruien Irene
Manager (Comcare Local Network)
DID: 6551 9288
Download application form here.